Saturday 15 October 2016

Be an arsehole (a poem)

This is not based on an real life people, just people in general. A range of rhyming words to live by—you arsehole.

Most of the time you should be nice,
Most of the time it's really rather hard,
I see your emails of multiple 'minor' changes,
It's bloody 10pm you sloshing tub of lard.

This started out great,
I was even excited to begin,
The desk holds three beers,
One pasty, a litre of Gin.

I don't want to send a nasty email,
But I find it hard to resist,
It's later than I'd like to admit,
"One more thing" your email hissed.

How about bloody well no,
I can't make diamonds from your coal,
"Feck off, I'm going to sleep"
You get to sleep if you can be an arse with a hole.

It's not enough just to be an arse,
It's too common, in both the human and vole,
You might loose this job,
But you will get sleep this evening,
So pretty please,
Be an arsehole.


Pingu was an arsehole and he did alright.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
 
Copyright © Vincent Walden Sucks