Monday 30 September 2013

Daniel Eatock

During a lecture with Tony he introduced me to communal idea of unrestricted and satirical photography, with people sending in submissions making a huge collection of otherwise dull images to create a strong composition and collection

After taking some images in my area for continual study (Strawberry Fields Forever) as owned by 'Dave', I was finding all these signs telling me what not to do; and this one of not taking images due to a fine being issued upon taking one was very fitting to the project Eatock was doing.

I sent an email and got one back today and to my amazement my image has been featured on the site; I feel my tutors would be proud.

http://eatock.com/participate/no-photo/

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
 
Copyright © Vincent Walden Sucks