Tuesday 19 November 2013

A head start on Illustration

So I will stop with the terrible puns soon but I haven't quite had all the fun possible yet.

So recently as you may have seen I have been doing perspective drawings, and now we were set the task of doing figures in perspective.

I want to be an all-round design and illustrator, so I'm loving this.

With a mild knowledge already I jumped straight in, loved it. After trying to draw things too realistically Tony (tutor) suggested to draw very simplistically, much like the work of a Graphic Novelist, by just exaggerating shadows to define structure.

I really liked this style and found that I liked my drawing quite a lot in this style, so I wanted to share it. 

Please excuse the grainy low quality photo. 


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
 
Copyright © Vincent Walden Sucks