Wednesday 4 December 2013

Hairy Business

The other night, I was rather tired, unable to sleep and lost with what I should do; so as every normal person with Photoshop would do, I edited my friend's hair.

I decided that I wanted to capture everything that made up James in words re-creating his hair, as his hair is a very important and significant part of James. If you look closely you will be able to see the largest word is "Tea?" as the most commonly thrown word between him and myself is either "Tea?" or "Cuppa?" of which the response is never ever ever a no.

I quite like these for the humour rather than the actual aesthetics as it was a 15 minute job and it was more to create the style and personality of James than a pretty image; either way, I love it and so does he.
Without further re-due I present James Reay.


Look at the excitement in those eyes.
I'm not sure if this does the hair justice.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
 
Copyright © Vincent Walden Sucks