Saturday 27 February 2016

Heads Up!

The heads are up, the stakes are bloody!
Heads Up Productions, is a drama production company started by two people who actively seek to make people sick, learn about murderers and shout at any given cause. 

They are of course drama students; so loud by nature, but these two are another breed. Going by the names Tommy and Amie; these two single-handedly made my first year experience of halls one of the strangest possible, the loudest possible, but also seriously interesting. From creating a production of Jeffrey Dahmer (the serial killer) to being stark naked in my kitchen watching The Little Mermaid, they are not what I'd class as normal and they needed for their production company to reflect just that.


So for these two people I created a dark, open and exploitable branding system for them to use. I took the idea of heads up as literal as possible, making the logo a severed head; warning off any unsuspecting theatre goers. I wanted to make something that both worked in many situations, and could be exploited for many purposes.





I created a branding / logo system that could be used and abused. It could be a logo, a logotype and a frame. It can be a sticker and it can be stamp. It can be any colour and it can be any size. I mean clearly, this is what all logos should be able to do but I worked with the shape of a head because it's almost instantly recognisable image.

This branding was very simple, but really rather fun, I've also bundled in the idea that they can use my font as part of the branding system because it seems to work really well in situe.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
 
Copyright © Vincent Walden Sucks