Friday 1 May 2015

Trust me, I've Hadfield enough.

I'm actually not as angry as the title may suggest but my goodness that was a wild goose chase.
Oh Hadfield Charitable Trust, I just don't know what you want or how to please you – you are like a deaf unwell animal; difficult and keeping me up at night. I don't know what design you want, and I'm just going for the best I can.


Firstly, even though it was at the end, I haven't a clue what you are trying to tell me with your feedback because it's really rather incorrect. I'm really not sure how to use that feedback, and that font is Georgia, one of the world's most legible fonts.


 I did so many flippin' pages on this logo and it just didn't work – and that's mostly my fault (I think) by my goodness, that was one huge flop. But have a browse of the images bellow, because that's my final concept. Apologies if this post feels a little half arsed, I've almost checked out.






0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
 
Copyright © Vincent Walden Sucks