Friday 28 August 2015

I'm like E.L.James, without the sex.

You heard me, I'm a terrible writer – but someone is reading my stuff.

Recently, I've been sending of little writings to a blog, in which to have a small section of the Instagram community flip out like I said the queen had died. I like writing things that people might have a problem with, or just hadn't thought about before—because in my real world I always do my best to be a nice person to people, and wouldn't want to offend anyone. But here on the internet, the opinions are just as widespread as the ignorance; so I care not if someone disagrees.

I'm not really any skilled at writing but I love doing it, and I don't think you can ask for more than that in any situation. So I am like E.L.James, but without the sex; my writing is acclaimed, nor is it even very strong, but for some reason, it's proving popular because people have been opposed like this before. Also, I don't often use the word 'vulva'.

If you'd like to have a look, please do – I'm sure to have more on there soon, for better or worse.

http://www.spiregram.com/

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
 
Copyright © Vincent Walden Sucks