Monday 10 August 2015

What's going down – Summer '15

I just thought I'd make a post to inform people of what's currently in the mill and what's to come.

So I doubt you needs this, nor do you really want it – but my god you'll have it and you'll like it; kind of like a conservative government. By now you have realised that if you visit this sprawl of content I call a blog often that I haven't updated it in a while, and there are good reasons for this. The main reason, I'm a busy boy at the moment.

And so, I'm taking this time to tell you what I'm working on, as an almost apology for not being as frequent as before. But if you were hoping for concise explanations, well formatted and lacking in spelling mistake you came to the wrong plice my freind.

1 x Music Video, 2 x Websites, 2 x Posters, 1 x Font, 1 x Christening Invitations.

Also including, photographing bits I've done but forgot to document.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
 
Copyright © Vincent Walden Sucks