Sunday 21 December 2014

Too much of a good thing

I presume you've heard the say of too much of a good thing—and I have discovered exactly how that saying can ring true. 

The saying usually goes that "Too much of a good thing, can make you sick" or something to that, and although I feel it's almost correct, I am actually really excited. Instead of it being so much that I'm sick of the task ahead of me, I'm actually excited and only slightly overwhelmed.

I posted this image on Monday 15th December and now I've had to start a waiting list and will have to decline anyone else that wants to take me up on this offer.


And as you would image, but not as I anticipated; it was really rather popular. I have only made one website in my life (my current www.vincentwalden.com) and now I have a waiting list, 5 people strong.

I started my Christmas holiday on Friday, it's now Sunday and at 12 Midday tomorrow I'm starting my first 24 hour Website. I'll post about it, with a preview when it's finished and I hope I can actually make it.

If you do want a website, from what you've seen of mine, or if you see the future post and want one; please let me know. But I'm afraid I cannot do it for free, but it'll be a darn sight cheaper than paying a professional. 

As long as you don't mind it being quite simple (at the moment) and it being possibly a little slower than what a professional would do for you, and you get the satisfaction of helping a student designer.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
 
Copyright © Vincent Walden Sucks