Thursday 3 July 2014

Ado-be-Gone #2

For the second addition to my self-initiated project Ado-be-Gone I had the idea to make some typography with food. For quite a few reasons, one that I really like food; almost as much as I like Type. Two that I love calligraphy and what is better to make calligraphy than Spaghetti?

So this evening, I grabbed a handful of spaghetti and started to let it boil whilst I thought of the most ridiculous pun. And lord and behold I got a corker, and it's just as bloody awful as you would imagine.
The pun is really satirical towards myself because if you know me, it's basically my second language.

This is the second part of my project and I feel it's not as beautiful as the previous but it still works well at being ridiculous and rubbish in humour. I could of made the 'pasta-type' on a flat horizontal surface but then it wouldn't of been tediously difficult or nearly as pointlessly impressive.

"Now it's pasta joke" I know, I know. I should give up design and be a comedian.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
 
Copyright © Vincent Walden Sucks