Saturday 5 July 2014

Ado-be-Gone #3 - Smile

So today, myself and the girlfriend have been moved into our flat for all of 1 week, and of course I'm still being as helpful as possible by using lots of household items (which we don't have much of) to create typography on surfaces around the house.

For this one, I found myself on a Saturday morning with nothing to do other than watch the Food Network and sink into the sofa, and although that is pleasant for about an hour; once you've heard the word 'decadent' a dozen times it rather starts to grate.

So I threw myself out of the moulded seat to which I had become accustom and headed for the bathroom cabinet. Not usually where typographers go to create letter-forms but this time it was needed.

This time I grabbed the toothpaste and got to work attacking the sink with it's minty blue paste; and after about two minutes past and a quarter of a tube was used, I can safely say that it really doesn't make a great medium for anything other than dental hygiene.

And if you were hoping for a horrendously good pun today, I am afraid you are out of luck, because I have just a simple word that I feel really relates to what toothpaste makes me do, and also what I do most mornings as I stand in the mirror staring at the strange gurns that I pull and I try to brush my wisdom teeth.

Without further waiting, I present to you. My third addition to Ado-be-Gone, Toothpaste edition.


Smile, it was just more of a thought because it's what I do when I wake up early to have my shower and brush my teeth whilst sunshine pours through the window adjacent. It really is one of my greatest pleasures, along with Jazz records of course.

Look at that messy sink *tut tut*

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
 
Copyright © Vincent Walden Sucks