Monday 7 July 2014

Ado-be-Gone #5 - Nice Buns

Day five of continuous postings, and I'm still going strong.

All of about an hour ago I was 'spitballing' ideas and scribbling little things down in my Moleskine; thinking about using string, wool and possibly even the cat to create letterforms, all the while the girlfriend is slaving away in the kitchen doing her best to make some tasty ass scones for us. (p.s. they did turn out tasty)

As I come round the corner I see the flour spread all over the kitchen side and I have a major light-bulb moment! Wouldn't it be great to cover her in flour and look at her reaction! But luckily I restrained and had the idea to make the letters inverted in the flour, which to be honest was the better idea and safer idea for my genitalia.

Throwing around ideas of what to write I was just coming up with terrible, like really terrible ideas but Gaby shouted out "NICE BUNS!" and the rest is history. Well no, it's not really but it was much better than any of my ideas so I've stolen it and claimed it as my own, like that pesky friend we all had who took your Pokémon cards and pretended they were their own card - Yeah, I haven't forgotten you little shit.

Anyway, I went on a bit of a tangent there, so here is the fifth addition to my self-initiated series with help from the girlfriend!

Watch the tea.

I feel it works rather well that the letters aren't all perfect and uniform.

You wouldn't like me when I'm floury.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
 
Copyright © Vincent Walden Sucks