Wednesday 13 April 2016

SweVin 12: Dumbfounded

"You are from Carlisle, and you are not a big drinker?"

Look mother, for I have made it. I have crossed the lands and made it to the PJADAD Instagram.
Yesterday, some point in the middle, I left Petter dumbfounded. He could not believe his ears, a young boy coming over here from Carlisle and he is not a strong drinker. He even reinforced that Johan (his right hand man) was a big drinker; and he's never been anywhere near Carlisle.

This was raised when I informed him that I was not going out this evening because I had at least one bottle of beer at home, I did fail to mention it was 8.5% but it still hold the same principle in this mildly unrelated tale. 

I should now explain, this post will be a little topsy turvy. It will not be chronological, it is a whole 12 hours later than the rest and everything I'm writing feels about as effective as going to A&E to fix your marital problems.

Any how, this post is late due to the beer you see below this and the largest bowl of noodle soup I've had in ages. Last night, we had tea quite late (roughly 8pm) which consisted of a bowl larger than America's debt, filled with a cornucopia of noodles and vegetables. Oh and beer; that beer to be precise. It was like being hugged by a big warm Asian noodle rabbit, then silently put to sleep by Swedish fermented morphine.

SweVin Beer Review: Nebuchadnezzar
Name is un-pronouncable, 8.5%, lovely minimal design, put me to sleep.
A strong – 9/10
Before I fell asleep and slacked on my only responsibility of the evening; I had a really rather good day. I spent most of it photographing strange veg, making fruit based genitals and getting offered a really quite interesting brief.

Now I am unaware if anything will ever come of it, but if circumstances are good; myself, Vincent Walden, may have my work on the front of an IKEA catalogue. (might)

All in all, it was both a production and unproductive day, which I rather enjoyed.
I'm now, in the PJADAD Kitchen/Meeting space getting myself started for this day, desperatly trying to grasp all my memories of the previous. Have a good en' y' hear!



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
 
Copyright © Vincent Walden Sucks