Monday 4 April 2016

SweVin 4: First of the first

Wine, Wine, BLOOD, Wine
If it's about the design, I won't go on too much about the day; but I will go on a little. But because it's me.

As I got into the studio, I managed to achieve the first 'Vincent Walden Botch Job' of the internship. I got to the studio 5 minutes early, said Hej to everyone and had a studio tour; which is where the problem arised. I noticed everyone had their own computers, but there wasn't one spare and I didn't have a computer. BOTCH JOB AHOY!

I got straight onto the phone to Gaby. "Gaby, I need your MacBook" Of course she was fine with this because she's far smarter than me and kind of knew this was coming; so she got it all packed and ready for my re-arrive in ten minutes. I got back to PJADAD within a couple of minutes, and from their I was brief on what my first task would be.

I was briefed that PJADAD is actually said as 'peh-jhar-dad' and that I was to start creating posters. Did you read that correctly? POSTERS. My lord and my saviour, posters. Oh those lovely people.
Everyone in the studio is lovely and everyone speaks english better than most of the north. I think I was a bit of a pest, asking too many questions whilst everyone is far too busy but it was still a very enjoyable day.

I consumed so much Coffee in the name of Fika, but realistically it's because they had a slow brew coffee system that was semi-automated and ran about 4 times per day.

Also, I did a very strange photo shoot, which is still continuing—but I can't tell you about that.


Oooooooo dirty banana shot, or not so dirty in fact.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
 
Copyright © Vincent Walden Sucks