Thursday 14 April 2016

SweVin 14: Sad Times

Today, I felt a bit shit. I had little time and little ideas.

I swear, these cycle lanes are getting even more ridiculous. It's actually bigger than the bus.
Today, I realised my time was coming to an end. It was my second to last day at PJADAD and I didn't really have all that much to do; but I wished I did. It dawned upon me, sitting there at the table—I like it here. I like Stockholm, and I like Sweden. I like PJADAD and I like playing around with food; I like eating good food and I totally love Fika.

I felt a crippling sadness when I realised that all that I had enveloped my self into, all my temporary surroundings are actually temporary. They will end and they are going to. Tomorrow is my last day, and it's not something I'm going to relish—it's a day closer to normality and a day closer to travel.

Pi squished against the wall.
Please forgive me, you may realise that this post is very emotional, poorly written and all over the place. That's because I've got a raging headache, my eyes are watering from being tired and I just want to sleep. Anyway, above you can see an image of a circuit board, attached to the wall by various amounts of sticky tape. It looks like a Vincent Walden Botch Job, and you'd be right about that; it works but it looks like crap, it is the definition of a VWBJ.

That children, is a terrible acronym and I'll never use it again. Sorry. (not sorry)

I'm not sure what that means, but it looks very slightly, a lot like a swastika. 
Honestly, I had a great day and I'm too tired to remember it all, but I'll likely edit this in morning, but if it's no longer the morning and this is still here. Just know I'm both happy and sad, happy that I had a good day and sad because it's all coming to an end.

From what I can remember, here's a list of what I did today:
  • Fika
  • Raspberry Pi Coding
  • Coffee
  • Record Shopping
  • Poster Design
  • Photography
  • Shopping
  • Pizza

    Good night. Sorry about the spelling mistakes that are likely everywhere.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
 
Copyright © Vincent Walden Sucks